Welcome to the BET-IBC Frequently Asked Questions section. Here you will find answers to the most common issues. Please refer to the list below and click the question you’re interested in – you will be taken to the appropriate answer automatically:
- Q1: Why should I bet at MAXBET instead of at another bookmaker?
- Q2: Why should I sign up at MAXBET over this website?
- Q3: Can I still bet with BET-IBC if I only make small wagers?
- Q4: What does BET-IBC earn from my wagers?
- Q5: Do you have a minimum deposit amount?
- Q6: Can my account be closed if I win consistently?
- Q7: Do you charge any fees for brokers?
- Q8: What’s the difference between “Given Credit”, “Cash Balance”, “Bet Credit” and “Outstanding”?
- Q9: Why do my “Given Credit” and “Cash Balance” change sometimes?
- Q10: How can I change my MAXBET password?
- Q11: I lost the password to my MAXBET account, what do I do?
- Q12: Can I access MAXBET from my mobile phone?
- Q13: Can I move funds between MAXBET, SBOBET and Pinnacle Sports accounts opened via BET-IBC?
- Q14: Can i change payment methods (for example deposit with Neteller, and cash out to Moneybookers)?
- Q15: Which username to state when I deposit or withdraw?
- Q16: How can I change my username at MAXBET or SBOBET?
- Q17: How to place a combo bet?
- Q18: How many selections can I make in one combo betting slip?
- Q19: Can I place a combo bet live in play?
- Q20: I can’t login to my MAXBET account, what do I do?
- Q21: What’s the minimum amount I can withdraw?
- Q22: Do you offer horse racing?
- Q23: What is the minimum stake?
- Q24: What is the maximum stake?
- Q25: What currency are the accounts available in?
- Q26: Can I make a deposit via Skrill in USD if I have an account in EUR?
- Q27: How can I withdraw money from my account?
- Q28: Can I bet at MAXBET if I live in the UK?
- Q29: Do MAXBET, SBOBET and Pinnacle offer Live Casino?
- Q30: What countries are restricted by MAXBET?
- Q31: What countries are restricted by SBOBET?
- Q32: Can I bet at SBOBET if I live in Germany?
- Q33: What countries are restricted by Pinnacle Sports?
- Q34: What countries are restricted by Betfair?
- Q35: Can I bet on football?
- Q36: Can I bet on tennis?
- Q37: Why do I get an error message when I try to login?
- Q38: I made a withdrawal a few hours ago, why I did not receive it yet?
- Q39: I made a deposit few hours ago. Why the money is not credited yet?
- Q40: What guarantees do I have that you are a trustworthy company?
- Q41: I want to make a deposit. What is your Skrill address?
- Q42: I want to make a deposit. What is your NETELLER address?
- Q43: I want to make a deposit. What are your bank details?
- Q44: What is the maximum withdrawal amount via Western Union?
- Q45: What do I do if my account is blocked?
- Q46: Can I send deposit via Skrill or Neteller if I live in the USA?
A: MAXBET offers higher betting limits and better odds than anywhere else.
A: MAXBET doesn’t accept just anyone – registration is by invitation only. We are an approved partner of MAXBET and are therefore qualified to create an account for you.
A: Yes, our services are available to all bettors, regardless of how small your bets are.
A: We earn a commission based on the turnover our bettors generate.
A: The minimum deposit amount is 100 Euros or the equivalent value in Dollars or British pounds.
A: No, you may continue wagering no matter how much you win or lose.
A: No, our brokering service is entirely free of charge.
A: Your deposit is displayed as “Given Credit”, any wins and losses are “Cash Balance” and the “Bet Credit” is the sum of “Given Credit” and “Cash Balance”. “Outstanding” are your pending bets.
A: What we do from time to time, is reset the wins and losses (“Cash Balance”) and add or reduce it from “Given Credit”. Most of our clients wanted this and that´s why we are doing it now.
A: In the upper-right corner, just next to the Logout button there is a “Change Password” option. In order to change it, you need to confirm your old password and type in the new one twice.
A: Just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org including your username and we’ll reset it for you!
A: Yes, MAXBET supports mobile betting – in order to access the mobile version of the bookmaker, use wap.maxbet.com (for older handsets) or smart.maxbet.com (for smartphones). Both versions are fully functional and give you the possibility to place bets on all available markets (including live).
A: Yes, you can request to move funds from one account to another at no cost, providing that all your accounts have been opened in the same currency. If you wish to move funds between accounts in different currencies, it’s possible as well, although currency exchange rates will apply that have to be covered by the customer.
In order to request a transfer between the accounts, you need to send us an e-mail (from the e-mail account you registered your accounts with), specify the 2 usernames between which you would like to move the funds and the amount. Please note that transferring funds between accounts opened at the said bookmakers is only possible for amounts over 500 Euros. Please be advised that only one inter-bookmaker transfer per week is free – any other transfer requests made in the same week will be subject to a 1% fee.
A: Yes, you can, but there are two conditions – first of all, the newly selected payment method must have the same e-mail address. Secondly, to verify the new payment method that you haven’t used yet, you need to make a deposit with it at least once to verify the account.
A: You should always include the username you received from us at the end of registration process, never the nickname that you may have set up at MAXBET or SBOBET. So, the format of the username should be: sat******** for MAXBET, pseur***** for SBOBET and 6eu07***** for Pinnacle Sports.
A: Your username cannot be changed, but you can set up an additional nickname. At MAXBET, first you need to click the Config Now button in the upper-left corner. A text box will appear, where you can enter your new desired nickname (please note that once it is set, you cannot change it). When you are done, just click Submit and you’re done! See picture below for a graphic explanation:
At SBOBET, the first time you log in to your account, a small window will appear, saying that you can create your login name:
You may also do so later, by clicking Account on top of the window and choosing Create Login Name (third from the top). Once you enter your desired username in the textbox, click the Check Availability button. If a green tick-mark appears, you can click Confirm and your newly selected login name will be saved. As with MAXBET, it cannot be changed once it is set up. Please refer to screenshot below for a graphic explanation:
A: In order to place a combination bet, upon logging in go to the Mix Parlay section in the left-side menu. On top of the screen, a list of sports available for combination betting is displayed – you are free to place combo bets on multiple sports disciplines. Clicking the odd of interest adds the selection to the coupon.
A: There is no maximum set as to the number of selections you can choose for your Mix Parlay combination. However, there is a maximum number of winnings: In soccer and basketball, the maximum winnings cannot exceed the equivalent of 200 000 MYR (about 50 000 EUR), for tennis it’s 100 000 MYR (roughly 25 000 EUR), while for other sports it’s 50 000 MYR (about 12 500 EUR).
A: Yes, placing an in-play combination bet is allowed, the mechanics are exactly the same as in case of pre-match combination bets.
A: Please try the following steps to restore the proper functioning of your account:
1. Make sure that you aren’t connected to the Internet through a Proxy server (test page: http://www.whatismyip.com/)
2. Delete cookies and clear your browser cache.
3. Try logging in to your account with different browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome etc.)
4. If www.maxbet.com still doesn’t work after trying all the steps above, please use one of the substitute websites (more information: http://bet-ibc.com/hard-facts-about-ibcbet/).
5. The final solution if everything else fails is to simply open a new account and inform our management about your new account ID.
A: The minimum withdrawal amount is 100 Euros or the equivalent in a different currency for Skrill and Neteller. For bank transfer withdrawals the minimum amount is 1000 Euro or the equivalent in a different currency. In case of MoneyGram and Western Union the minimum depends on the currency – it’s either 300 EUR/USD, 400 SGD or 1000 MYR.
A: We don’t offer horse racing as we are agents and not bookmakers. If you are interested in the offer of the bookmakers that we work with, feel free to open an account at MAXBET, SBOBET or Pinnacle Sports and check the betting types and odds. You can also contact our support via live chat or e-mail (email@example.com) and inquire about the possibility of obtaining a Betfair account with our help.
A: The minimum stake at MAXBET is 3 Euros, at SBOBET – 5 Euros and at Pinnacle Sports – 25 Euros.
A: The maximum amount of each bet varies according to the specific bet type, open a MAXBET, SBOBET or Pinnacle Sports account and check the maximum stake for the bet you want to place. Alternatively, you may check our MAXBET test accounts.
A: MAXBET accounts are available in EUR, USD, SGD and MYR. SBOBET accounts are only available in EUR. Pinnacle Sports accounts are available in EUR, USD and GBP. Dragons Poker player accounts are available in a wide variety of currencies. As for Betfair, we can only assist in obtaining accounts in EUR.
A: We only accept payments in the currency of the player account for deposits via Neteller, Skrill, Western Union and MoneyGram. However we can accept payment to our bank account in a different currency, in this case currency exchange fees will apply and the customer has to cover the fees. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a bank transfer.
A: All cash out request should be made via the withdrawal form available on the website here. Withdrawal requests via live chat or Skype are not accepted.
A: Due to recent changes in the UK gambling law, residents of UK cannot place bets at MAXBET. However, you may use VPN to access MAXBET from a restricted location.
A: Singapore, Vietnam, US, Thailand, Taiwan, Philippines, Korea, United Kingdom. However, you may use VPN to access MAXBET from a restricted location.
A: American Samoa, Belgium, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Libya, Martinique, Mayotte, Nigeria, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Somalia, Sudan, Taiwan, Turkey, US Virgin Islands, USA, United States Minor Outlying Islands. However, you may use VPN to access SBOBET from a restricted location.
A: Netherlands, Turkey, USA. However, you may use VPN to access Pinnacle Sports from a restricted location.
A: USA, Germany, France, Turkey. Contact our support in order to learn how to access Betfair from any location.
A: Yes, football bets are available at all our bookmakers. Feel free to check the betting options and markets available at MAXBET (former IBCBET) using one of our test accounts!
A: Yes, bets on tennis are available. If you are interested in the offer of the bookmakers that we work with, feel free to open an account at MAXBET, SBOBET or Pinnacle Sports and check the betting types and odds. You can also contact our support and inquire about the possibility of opening a Betfair account, where tennis bets are also available.
A: There is a number of reasons this can happen for, the most common being typing in an incorrect password and connecting from a disallowed location. Please contact our support with the error message you received and we will help you resolve the issue!
A: Withdrawals can take sometimes longer than usual, since this process does not always depend on us, we need to wait for our Asian partners and there delays often result from the difference in time zones. We ask you for your patience – it never takes more than 24 hours.
A: Our Accounting department processes all payments in a timely manner. Delays may result from agent site downtimes or from Skrill’s errors when we do not receive confirmation e-mails. Regardless, we ask for your patience and assure that your deposit will be processed in the shortest possible time.
- highest level MAXBET (former IBCBET) agents since 2007
- fast, professional & dedicated customer service
- tested betting solutions for high-stakes players
- security of your personal information guarantee
- fast deposits and withdrawals
- hundreds of satisfied customers
- outstanding reputation
A: All the information about the payment options available at BET-IBC, including Skrill addresses and fees can be found here: http://bet-ibc.com/deposit-and-withdrawal-options/
A: All the information about the payment options available at BET-IBC, including NETELLER addresses and fees can be found here: http://bet-ibc.com/deposit-and-withdrawal-options/
A: Please contact us via e-mail (email@example.com) to arrange a bank deposit.
A: The maximum withdrawal via Western Union depends on the country of residence and verification status of the receiver. Please check with your local WU office.
A: If you cannot access your account, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, include your username and the email address used to open the account.
A: Residents of the USA cannot use Skrill or NETELLER for off-shore transfers. We recommend alternative payment options for our customers in the US: bank transfers, Western Union and MoneyGram. You may find more information about all the payment options available at BET-IBC here.