Welcome to the BET-IBC Frequently Asked Questions section. Here you will find answers to the most common issues. Please refer to the list below and click the question you're interested in - you will be taken to the appropriate answer automatically:
- Q1: What means “you can withdraw the yesterday balance”?
- Q2: Why should I bet at VIP-IBC?
- Q3: Can I still bet with BET-IBC if I only make small wagers?
- Q4: What does BET-IBC earn from my wagers?
- Q5: Do you have a minimum deposit amount?
- Q6: Can my account be closed if I win consistently?
- Q7: Do you charge any fees for brokers?
- Q8: What's the difference between "Given Credit", "Cash Balance", "Bet Credit" and "Outstanding"?
- Q9: Why do my "Given Credit" and "Cash Balance" change sometimes?
- Q10: How can I change my password?
- Q11: I lost the password to my betting account, what do I do?
- Q12: Can I access VIP-IBC from my mobile phone?
- Q13: Can I move funds between accounts opened via BET-IBC?
- Q14: Can I change payment methods (for example deposit with Neteller, and cash out to Skrill Moneybookers)?
- Q15: Which username to state when I deposit or withdraw?
- Q16: How can I change my username at SBOBET?
- Q17: How to place a combo bet?
- Q18: How many selections can I make in one combo betting slip?
- Q19: Can I place a combo bet live in play?
- Q20: I can't login to my SBOBET account, what do I do?
- Q21: What's the minimum amount I can withdraw?
- Q22: Do you offer horse racing?
- Q23: What is the minimum stake?
- Q24: What is the maximum stake?
- Q25: What currency are the accounts available in?
- Q26: Can I make a deposit via Skrill in USD if I have an account in EUR?
- Q27: How can I withdraw money from my account?
- Q28: Does SBOBET offer Live Casino?
- Q29: Can I bet on football?
- Q30: Can I bet on tennis?
- Q31: Why do I get an error message when I try to login?
- Q32: I made a withdrawal a few hours ago, why did I not receive it yet?
- Q33: I made a deposit a few hours ago. Why is the money not credited yet?
- Q34: What guarantees do I have that you are a trustworthy company?
- Q35: I want to make a deposit. What is your Skrill address?
- Q36: I want to make a deposit. What is your NETELLER address?
- Q37: I want to make a deposit. What is your bank information?
- Q38: What do I do if my account is blocked?
- Q39: Can I open an account via BET-IBC if I live in the USA?
- Q40: How can I switch my PS3838 account from Asian View to Classic View?
- Q41: How is crypto converted?
A: Yesterday’s balance means the amount of money on your betting account you had the day before requesting the withdrawal, available to bet.
This rule refers only to balance (winnings).
As an example:
Yesterday’s balance 500 EURO
Today you win 1,000 EURO
Total Balance is 1,500 EURO
Amount you can withdraw is 500 EURO ( yesterday’s balance).
This is done as a protection against resettlement and as a result of certain Asian bookmakers performing only daily settlements with agents.
A: You will be able to bet simultaneously at multiple bookmakers.
A: Yes, our services are available to all bettors, regardless of how small your bets are.
A: We earn a commission based on the turnover generated by our bettors.
A: The minimum deposit amount is 100 Euros or the equivalent value in other currency. In case we receive a smaller amount than the minimum deposit required, a commission of 5 Euros can be processed by the provider. We highly recommend that you always deposit 100 Euros minimum in order to avoid this fee.
A: No, you may continue wagering no matter how much you win or lose.
A: No, our brokering service is entirely free of charge.
A: Your deposit is displayed as "Given Credit", any wins and losses are "Cash Balance" and the "Bet Credit" is the sum of "Given Credit" and "Cash Balance". "Outstanding" refers to your pending bets.
A: What we do from time to time, is reset the wins and losses ("Cash Balance") and add or reduce it from “Given Credit”. Most of our clients wanted this and that´s why we are doing it now.
A: In the upper-right corner, just below the Logout button there is a “Preferences” option. Access it and a pop-up window will appear where you can change your account settings. In order to change your password, you need to choose the "Change password" option: confirm your old password and type in the new one twice.
A: Just drop us an e-mail at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org including your username and we'll reset it for you!
A: Yes, the VIP-IBC best betting software is mobile friendly.
A: Yes, you can request to move funds from one account to another, provided that all your accounts have been opened in the same currency (Euros or American Dollars).
In order to request a transfer between the accounts, you need to fill in the form online and specify the 2 usernames between which you would like to move the funds and the amount.
A: Yes, you can, but there are two conditions – first of all, the newly selected payment method must have the same e-mail address. Secondly, to verify a new payment method that you haven’t used yet, you need to make a deposit with it at least once to verify the account.
A: You should always include the username you received from us at the end of the registration process.
A: Your username cannot be changed, but you can set up an additional nickname. At SBOBET, the first time you log in to your account, a small window will appear, saying that you can create your login name:
You may also do so later, by clicking Account on top of the window and choosing Create Login Name (third from the top). Once you enter your desired username in the text box, click the Check Availability button. If a green tick-mark appears, you can click Confirm and your newly selected login name will be saved.
A: In order to place a combination bet, upon logging in go to the Mix Parlay section in the left-side menu. On top of the screen, a list of sports available for combination betting is displayed – you are free to place combo bets on multiple sports disciplines. Clicking the odd of interest adds the selection to the coupon.
A: There is no maximum number of selections you can choose for your Mix Parlay combination. However, there is a maximum number of winnings: In soccer and basketball, the maximum winnings cannot exceed the equivalent of 200,000 MYR (about 50,000 EUR), for tennis it’s 100,000 MYR (roughly 25,000 EUR), while for other sports it’s 50,000 MYR (about 12,500 EUR).
A: Yes, placing an in-play combination bet is allowed, the mechanics are exactly the same as in the case of pre-match combination bets.
A: Please try the following steps to restore the proper functioning of your account:
1. Make sure that you aren't connected to the Internet through a Proxy server.
2. Delete cookies and clear your browser cache.
3. Try logging in to your account through different browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome etc.)
4. The final solution if everything else fails is to simply open a new account and inform our management about your new account ID.
A: The minimum withdrawal amount is 100 Euros or the equivalent in a different currency for Skrill and Neteller. For bank transfer withdrawals the minimum amount is 1,000 Euro or the equivalent in a different currency.
A: We don’t offer horse racing as we are agents and not bookmakers. If you are interested in the offers of the bookmakers that we work with, feel free to open an account at Matchbook and check the betting types and odds. You can also contact our support via live chat or e-mail (email@example.com) and inquire about the possibility of obtaining a Betfair account with our help.
A: The minimum stake at VIP-IBC is 1 Euro, at SBOBET – 5 Euros.
A: The maximum amount for each bet varies according to the specific bet type. Open a VIP-IBC, SBOBET or Matchbook account and check the maximum stake for the bet you want to place.
A: SBOBET accounts are only available in EUR. PS3838 accounts are available in EUR, USD and GBP.
A: We only accept payments in the currency of the player account for deposits via Neteller and Skrill. However, we can accept payment to our bank account in a different currency. In this case, currency exchange fees will apply and the customer will have to cover the fees. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a bank transfer.
A: All cash out requests should be made via the withdrawal form available on the website here. Withdrawal requests via live chat or Skype are not accepted.
A: Yes, football bets are available at all our bookmakers.
A: Yes, bets on tennis are available. If you are interested in the offers of the bookmakers that we work with, feel free to open an account at SBOBET or PS3838 and check the betting types and odds. You can also contact our support and inquire about the possibility of opening a Betfair account, where tennis bets are also available.
A: There is a number of reasons this can happen for, the most common being typing in an incorrect password and connecting from a disallowed location. Please contact our support with the error message you received and we will help you resolve the issue!
A: Withdrawals can sometimes take longer than usual, since this process does not always depend on us, we need to wait for our Asian partners and the delays often result from the difference in time zones. We ask you for your patience - it never takes more than 24 hours.
A: Our Accounting department processes all payments in a timely manner. Delays may result from agent site downtimes or from Skrill's errors when we do not receive confirmation e-mails. Regardless, we ask for your patience and assure that your deposit will be processed in the shortest possible time.
- highest level betting agent since 2007
- fast, professional & dedicated customer service
- tested betting solutions for high-stakes players
- security of your personal information guarantee
- fast deposits and withdrawals
- hundreds of satisfied customers
- outstanding reputation
A: All the information about the payment options available at BET-IBC, including Skrill addresses and fees can be found here: http://bet-ibc.com/deposit-and-withdrawal-options/
A: Please contact our Customer Support Service in order to arrange a deposit via Neteller.
A: Please contact us via e-mail (email@example.com) to arrange a bank deposit.
A: If you cannot access your account, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, include your username and the email address used to open the account.
A: Residents of the USA are not accepted.
A: Click on the "Outrights" button located on the top right corner of the page.
A: For express deposits, we take the lowest rate of the past 24 hours from https://www.coingecko.com/. For normal deposits, the lowest rate of 48 hours is taken. Additional 5% is taken for conversion of the cryptocurrency into the currency of your account.