The PGA Championship is a major golf tournament that is organized each year. It is handled by the Professional Golfers’ Association of America and it is acknowledged as one of the four major golf championships of each season.
One of the privileges that come by playing on any PGA Championship is that its champions are automatically invited to participate in the other three major tournaments for the next five years. These tournaments are:
- The Masters
- The U.S. Open
- The Open Championship
At some point in the past the championship was promoted under the slogan “Glory’s Last Shot“. Then, it was changed to “The Season’s Final Major” by Tim Finchem (PGA Tour commissioner). Regardless of the slogan, its purpose is to provide a high class challenge to the professional golfers and not only to some of the wealthy amateurs.
The 2017 PGA Championship will be the 99th edition. It’s scheduled between the 10th and the 13th August at Quail Hollow club in Charlotte, North Carolina.
BET-IBC can help you find the best bookmakers offering bets on golf.
Here you can see the odds Pinnacle/Pinbet88 offers:
Each player has its own place on the field according to the category they are classified. Here are some of these categories:
- All former PGA Champions (Rich Beem, Jason Day, Keegan Bradley, Padraig Harrington, Vijay Singh etc.)
- Last five Masters Champions (Sergio Garcia, Adam Scott, Jordan Spieth, Bubba Watson, Danny Willett)
- Last five U.S. Open Champions (Dustin Johnson, Brooks Koepka, Justin Rose)
- Last five Open Champions (Zach Johnson, Henrik Stenson)
- Winners of tournaments co-sponsored or approved by the PGA Tour since the 2016 PGA Championship (Jonas Blixt, Bryson DeChambeau, Cody Gribble, Grayson Murray, Rod Pampling, D. A. Points, Chris Stroud) and many others.
Through the agent BET-IBC, it is possible to catch two rabbits at once. First, you need to open a Pinnacle/pinbet88 account and find the best odds over there.
Then, you need to start betting on your favorite player right away! Third and last, if you‘ve done things right, your need to start collecting your winnings!