This year, NBA All-Star 2018 will be watched live in 215 countries where 50 different languages are spoken. Basketball is the one thing that brings all of them together! The 67th NBA All-Star will be held in Los Angeles between February 16 – 18, where the most talented and successful players will duke it out! You can be a part of this great weekend full of basketball. How? Of course you will be placing the bets at Matchbook, an exchange with various options and high odds via the best Agent BET-IBC.
Let’s look into the schedules:
– 7 pm ET NBA All-Star Celebrity Game featuring former NBA and WNBA players, and the world’s biggest celebrities outside the NBA. This year’s winner is Team Clippers. They beat Team Lakers with a score of 75-66. Quavo, who is the member of a rap group called Migos, scored 20 points. He was granted with MVP Award. Canadian sprinter Andre De Grasse scored 17 points. They were veteran players in the game such as Tracy McGrady, Jason Williams and Nate Robinson.
– 9 pm ET Rising Stars Challenge a game featuring the league’s most promising young players playing against each other as USA vs World. Let’s have a look at the teams:
The US: De’Aaron Fox (Sacramento Kings), Taurean Prince (Hawks), Jaylen Brown (Celtics), John Collins (Hawks), Kris Dunn (Bulls), Brandon Ingram (Lakers), Kyle Kuzma (Lakers), Donovan Mitchell (Utah), Dennis Smith, Jr. (Mavericks), Jayson Tatum (Celtics)
World: Bogdan Bogdanovic (Kings), Dillon Brooks (Grizzlies), Joel Embiid (76ers), Buddy Hield (Kings), Lauri Markkanen (Bulls), Jamal Murray (Nuggets), Frank Ntilikina (Knicks), Domantas Sabonis (Pacers), Dario Saric (76ers), Ben Simmons (76ers)
World Team is the winner of this year. They won against the US team with 155-124. Serbian player Bogdan Bogdanovic was the star of the game scoring 26 points, 4 rebounds, and 6 assists. MVP award was given to him.
Saturday (8 pm ET)
– Taco Bell Skills Challenge (first event) where the players need to perform through an obstacle course in the fastest time possible! Here are the ones participated:
1. Lou Williams (Clippers)
2. Jamal Murray (Nuggets)
3. Spencer Dinwiddie (Nets)
4. Buddy Hield (Kings)
5. Andre Drummond (Detroit)
6. Joel Embiid (Sixers)
7. Al Horford (Celtics)
8. Lauri Markkanen (Bulls)
The winner of the Skills Challenge is 24-year-old point guard Spencer Dinwiddie from Brooklyn Nets. He faced Finnish forward Lauri Markkanen from Chicago Bulls.
– Foot Locker Three-Point Contest (second event) and here are six players who will participate:
1. Bradley Beal (Wizards)
2. Devin Booker (Suns)
3. Paul George (Thunder)
4. Wayne Ellington (Heat)
5. Kyle Lowry (Raptors)
6. Tobias Harris (Clippers)
7. Klay Thompson (Warriors)
8. Eric Gordon (Rockets)
Devin Booker from Phoenix Suns has won the contest with a record. He played with Klay Thompson from States Warriors, and Tobias Harris from Los Angeles Clippers.
– Slam Dunk Contest (third event), and here are the players:
1. Victor Oladipo (Pacers)
2. Larry Nance Jr (Cleveland Cavaliers)
3. Dennis Smith Jr (Mavericks)
4. Donovan Mitchell (Utah)
Donovan Mitchell from Utah Jazz has won the Slam Dunk Contest. He faced Larry Nance Jr in the final. Nance Jr wore the uniform of his father, Nance Jr, who won this contest for the first time in history.
Sunday (8 pm ET, All Star Game)
East and West teams will take on at the Staples Center in LA. However, this year’s teams were selected as distinct from how it had been done since 1951. According to new format, the two captains selected their team-mates themselves from some of the most promosing stars in NBA. Let’s look our captains, and the players they opted for:
Team LeBron: LeBron James (Cleveland Cavaliers), Anthony Davis (New Orleans Pelicans) Kevin Durant (Golden State Warriors), Kyrie Irving (Boston Celtics), LaMarcus Aldridge (San Antonio Spurs)
(Reserves) Goran Dragic (Miami Heat), Andre Drummond (Detroit), Paul George (Oklahoma City Thunder), Bradley Beal (Washington Wizards), Victor Oladipo (Indiana Pacers) Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City Thunder), Kemba Walker (Charlotte Hornets)
Stephen Curry: Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors), Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks), DeMar DeRozan (Toronto Raptors), Joel Embiid (Philadelphia 76ers) James Harden (Houston Rockets)
(Reserves) Jimmy Butler (Minnesota Timberwolves), Draymond Green (Golden State) Al Horford (Boston), Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers), Kyle Lowry (Toronto), Klay Thompson (Golden State), Karl-Anthony Towns (Minnesota)
It is about to start! So, you should hurry up and open a Matchbook account via a trustful Agent like BET-IBC if you don’t want to lose any minute of this journey. Even the thought of Sunday’s grand match makes us very excited. We are sure that you also look forward to it if you’re reading it. Why not gaining money while enjoying the weekend via the best brokerage service?