Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the internet website owned by, as well as any services provided by, BET-IBC.
This agreement (the "Agreement") should be read by you in its entirety, prior to any use of any assets provided to you by the company identified as BET-IBC (referred to as "BET-IBC", "us", "we") under the following legal name: IBC-Broker B.V., Pareraweg 45, reg. no. 1668 and/or its brokering service. Payments are processed by ZIZERY LTD., Registration no. HE 392733, Limassol, Cyprus. The Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and BET-IBC, which owns and operates the Internet site identified as bet-ibc.com (the "Site") and is regulated and licensed by the Government of Curacao.
By clicking the "Submit" button during your account registration, you consent to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. You also acknowledge that any failure to comply from your part, may result in disqualification, account closure, or legal action against you, as deemed appropriate and as more particularly detailed below.
In case the Terms & Conditions page is unavailable in your language, or its translation is not fully updated, the English version of the Agreement is the source you should refer to in case of need.
You hereby acknowledge and affirm that:
- BET-IBC shall not be held liable under any circumstances for any technical or human errors that might occur at any and all bookmakers, as well as any actions they may undertake, including - but not limited to: delayed cashouts, delayed bet settlement, freezing of funds, market closures, voiding of bets. For the consequences of any such action to your account, you - as the owner - shall bear the full responsibility.
- Your legal capacity is not restricted or limited by any and all means.
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You agree to provide us with certain personal details about yourself (including, but not limited to your full name, e-mail, or details regarding your payment methods of choice) in order to use our services.
- The minimal initial deposit to open a regular account is 100 EUR. This amount may vary depending on the payment option of your choice and the account you are interested in, but should not be lower.
- You acknowledge that in case the amount you have sent is not sufficient for account opening and you do not send the rest to reach the required amount within one week (7 full days), the money you have sent will not be refunded in accordance with our anti-money laundering (AML) policy.
- You acknowledge that if the amount you submitted for the opening of the account is less than the one required and/or the sufficient amount has been reached by way of several installments, each amount that is lower than the prerequisite will be subject to a flat rate in addition to the standard fee.
- You are required to provide KYC ("Know Your Customer") prior to making your first withdrawal, meaning that you will have to provide a copy of your ID and a copy of a Utility bill or a Bank statement. This procedure is a statutory requirement and is done in accordance with the applicable gaming regulation and the anti-money laundering (AML) legal requirements.
- The responsibility to check if the use of our services is legal in your country is yours and yours alone.
- You are NOT a resident of the U.S.A.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes imposed on winnings paid to you.
- You acknowledge the possible risk of losing money arising from the use of the service and that BET-IBC cannot be held liable by you for any such loss.
- If the account is funded by any other person than the registrant, BET-IBC will automatically consider this person as a co-owner of the account.
- You agree to keep your account username and password secret and confidential and not to allow anyone else to use it. If you misplace the aforementioned details or lose control over them by any means, you MUST notify the BET-IBC agent IMMEDIATELY.
- You acknowledge that any betting made through our service in your account username and password will be regarded as valid.
- You accept that only 1 account per Bookmaker is allowed. Attempts to open a second account may result in higher deposit and withdrawal fees (up to 10%).
- You acknowledge that you can use your payment information to fund YOUR OWN player account ONLY. You are not allowed to make deposits to accounts owned by friends, family members, or any other person. In case we track the payment account to multiple users, additional fees might be applied on transfers for both players (up to 10%).
- You recognize that BET-IBC cannot be held liable for any delays in payment processing caused by the fund handling establishments or the bookmakers.
- The Agreement and any matters related, derived or stem to and by it, shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands Antilles. Each party irrevocably agrees that the relevant institutions of eGaming Curaçao shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute, or difference concerning the Agreement and any matter arising there from and irrevocably waives any right to object to an action being brought to those institutions, or to claim that the action has been brought to an inconvenient forum, or that those organizations do not have jurisdiction.
- You affirm that in order to access our betting service, you are required to complete the application for the registration of an account as set out on the Site.
- You will provide full and truthful information in respect to all details and information provided by you to BET-IBC.
- You are required to inform BET-IBC about any changes to your personal information.
- BET-IBC reserves the right to refuse any bet or any part of a bet without providing a reason, at any time.
- BET-IBC reserves the right to close and/or limit your account and refund your balance without providing a reason, at any time. Higher fees may apply should the required turnover not be reached (up to 10%).
- You acknowledge that in case you have included any wrong details (for example: payment address/method, username, name, etc...) in a transfer form, an additional fee (of up to 5%) may be applied. Similarly, if you request a withdrawal of a higher amount than the balance of your account, another additional fee of 5% will be charged. If you are applied with a higher fee than the standard one, aknowledge that it will be deducted from the account in addition to the amount requested.
- You acknowledge that in case you transfer less than the minimum amount required, the processing fee of the transaction will be replaced by a greater flat charge (more on this on the Deposits & Withdrawals page).
- BET-IBC reserves the right to exclude any members from the Kickback Promotion if there is suspicion of any fraudulent attempt, or in case the member already profits from other special conditions.
- If any amount is incorrectly credited to you, it is your responsibility to inform us.
- You acknowledge that you have read and accepted the rules of the participating websites for the acceptance/cancellation of bets.
- You acknowledge that bookmakers may allow only 1 withdrawal per 24 hours.
- An agent is obliged to generate 5x turnover of his deposits prior to withdrawal in accordance to our anti-money laundering (AML) policy. In case the requirement is not met, we reserve the right to charge a fee of 7.5% or delay the cashout until the turnover is reached.
- A player is obliged to generate 1x turnover before submitting the first withdrawal request. In case the requirement is not met, we reserve the right to charge a fee of 10% or delay the cashout until the turnover requirement is met.
- A player is obliged to generate 1x turnover of his deposits prior to any withdrawal after the first, in accordance with our anti-money laundering (AML) policy. In case the requirement is not met, we reserve the right to charge a fee of 7.5% or delay the cashout until the turnover is reached.
- BET-IBC and its partners/bookmakers reserve the right to request 5x turnover prior to a withdrawal in case there are unusual betting patterns observed.
- You acknowledge that BET-IBC has the right to amend the transfer fees in certain cases.
- You, as the client registered via BET-IBC or via an agent associated with BET-IBC, can win up to 75,000 EUR (or the equivalent in other currencies) per day, according to the sportsbook time zone through any betting accounts held. Any additional winnings will be redeemed by the company.
- You acknowledge that withdrawals in SGD and MYR may take up to 72 hours.
- You acknowledge that betting accounts which have available funds of 5 EUR or less (or equivalent in another currency) will be automatically disabled by the system.
- All transfers for other currencies then EURO are processed with an additional fee of 5%.
BET-IBC reserves the right to make changes to this agreement or any part thereof, at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms & Conditions periodically to ensure that you agree with them. The continued use of our service will be deemed as your acceptance of any amendments and/or modifications to the Agreement.
These Terms and Conditions have been translated in various languages other than English for reference only. In the event of any differences between the English version and any non-English versions, the English version shall prevail.