Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of BET-IBC.
This agreement ( the "Agreement") should be read by you in its entirety prior to your use of BET-IBC and its brokering service. Please note that the agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and BET-IBC (referred to as "BET-IBC", "us", "we"), which owns the Internet site found at bet-ibc.com (the "Site").
The website bet-ibc.com is operated by E-Gambling Montenegro d.o.o. (81000 Podgorica, Moskovska br. 65., reg. no. 5-0615951) under the Montenegrin jurisdiction.
By clicking the "Submit" button during your account registration, you consent to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. You acknowledge that your failure to comply with this agreement may result in disqualification, account closure, or legal action against you as deemed appropriate and as more particularly detailed below.
As a condition of use, you affirm that:
- BET-IBC shall not be under any liability for any technical or human errors that might occur at certain bookmakers, as well as any actions undertaken by them (including, but not limited to: delayed cashouts, delayed bet settlement, freezing of funds, market closures, voiding of bets). For the consequences of any undertaken action that occurs on your account – you as the owner of the account shall take the responsibility.
- You are not restricted by limited legal capacity.
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You agree that you are required to provide us with certain personal details about yourself (including details regarding your methods of payment) for the purpose of using this service.
- You are NOT a resident of the USA.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on winnings paid to you.
- You acknowledge the possible risk of losing money arising from the use of the service and that BET-IBC have no responsibility to you for any such loss.
- If the account is funded by anyone else than the registrant, BET-IBC automatically assumes the person who deposits to be the co-owner of the account.
- You agree to keep your account name and password secret and confidential and not to allow anyone else to use it. If you misplace your account name or password, you should notify a BET-IBC agent immediately.
- You acknowledge that any betting made through our service in your account username and password will be regarded as valid.
- You acknowledge that only 1 account per Bookmaker is allowed. Attempts to open a second account may result in higher deposit and withdrawal fees.
- You acknowledge that you can use your payment information to fund ONLY your player account. You are not allowed to deposit for your friends, family members, etc.
- You acknowledge that BET-IBC is not liable for any delays in payment processing caused by the payment providers or the bookmakers.
- The Agreement and any matters related to it shall be governed by the laws of "BET-IBC". Each party irrevocably agrees that the relevant organizations of E-Gambling Montenegro d.o.o. shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the Agreement and any matter arising there from and irrevocably waives any right that it may have to object to an action being brought in those organizations, or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those organizations do not have jurisdiction.
- You affirm that you In order to access our betting service, you are required to complete the application for the registration of account as set out on the Site.
- You will provide full and truthful information in respect of all details and information provided by you to BET-IBC.
- You are required to inform BET-IBC about any changes to your personal information.
- BET-IBC reserves the right to refuse any bet or part of a bet without providing a reason at any time.
- BET-IBC reserves the right to close your account and refund your balance without providing a reason at any time. In case there is a suspicion of done any fraud on your account, money can be frozen and investigations can run for an uncertain period of time.
- BET-IBC reserves the right to exclude any members from the Kickback Promotion in case there is a suspicion of any fraud attempt or in case the member already profits from other special conditions.
- If any sum is incorrectly credited to you, it is your responsibility to inform us.
- You acknowledge to read and accept the rules of the participating websites for the acceptance/cancellation of bets.
- You acknowledge that bookmakers might allow only 1 withdrawal per 24 hours.
- An agent is obliged to generate 5x turnover of his deposits prior to withdrawal in accordance to our anti-money laundering policy. In case the requirement is not met, we reserve the right to charge a fee of 7.5% or hold the cashout back until turnover is reached.
- A player is obliged to generate 1x turnover of his deposits prior to withdrawal in accordance to our anti-money laundering policy. In case the requirement is not met, we reserve the right to charge a fee of 7.5% or hold the cashout back until turnover is reached.
- BET-IBC and its partners/bookmakers reserves the right to request 5x turnover prior to withdrawal in case of unusual betting patterns observed.
- You acknowledge that BET-IBC has the right to amend the transfer fees in certain cases.
- You, as the client registered via BET-IBC or via an agent associated with BET-IBC, can win up to 75,000 EUR (or the equivalent in other currencies) per day according to the sportsbook time zone within any held betting accounts. Any additional winning amount will be redeemed by the company.
- You acknowledge that withdrawals in SGD and MYR currency might take up to 72 hours.
BET-IBC reserves the right to make changes to this agreement or any part thereof at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms & Conditions periodically to ensure that you agree with them and your continued use of our service will be deemed to be your acceptance of any amendments and/or modifications to the Agreement.
These Terms and Conditions have been prepared in various languages other than English for reference only. In the event of any differences between the English version of these Terms and Conditions and any non-English versions, the English version shall prevail.