How to bet on PS3838
This article was written by BET-IBC team with the aim to guide you through the simple process of betting at PS3838. If you are a new PS3838 (former pinnacle.com) bettor, the following instructions will guide you through the easy procedure of placing your first bet.
PS3838 has become one of the largest, fully licensed online Sportsbook worldwide for more details take a look at the full PS3838 review.
First of all, you need to become a member of PS3838. in order to place a bet. If you don’t have an account yet, it takes you only one minute to change it. Open a PS3838 account now.
Once you’re done completing the signup form, you’ll be given login details which you’ll use to login at https://www.ps3838.com/en/
If you input correctly your username and password, you will automatically be taken to Betting Menu.
Near your username, in the right corner of the page you’ll see your balance. If it is less than 5 EUR, you won’t be able to bet unless you deposit, as the minimum bet for PS3838 (former Pinnacle) is 5 EUR. In order to fund your account go to BET-IBC website, Deposit and Withdrawal options and choose the desired payment option.
Once you have enough funds on your account, you can resume the process of placing the bet.
Prior choosing the desired odds for a certain match, make sure you changed the type of odds that you’re used with. You can do it on navigation bar placed under the news section, by choosing the fifth option “HK” from seven available:
On the left sidebar you’ll have listed 6 options.
- “My favourites” is the box where are displayed all the events that you’ll mark as “favourite”.
- Live Center redirects you to the page where you’ll follow live the available matches and results.
- In-Play Now displays you all Live Bets available at a certain moment.
- Next, Sports and Markets are the sections where you’ll choose the desired sport among Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, Football, Baseball, Hockey, Volleyball, Mixed Martial Arts, Handball, E Sports, Boxing, Darts, Rugby Union, Snooker and Outright, and also the way of betting you prefer (Live, Today, Early).
- Ticket(s) is the section for all single bets you want to bet at, or, if you’re a combo/accumulator lover you have to know that Parlay is the section on which you’ll have to click.
- And last but not least, the MY BETS section will show you what pending bets you have.
When you’re done with filtering the betting offers, it’ll be needed to choose an event and click on desired odd. Your selection will be displayed in a Bet Slip on the fourth section of left sidebar. Every 8 seconds the Bet Slip refreshes.
You’re almost there. All that’s left to do is to click on Stake box, and to input there an amount between 5 EUR and maximum allowed with green under the box:
The next and final step is to click on Place Bet. CONGRATULATIONS! You have successfully placed your first bet!
If you have any misunderstandings or questions, feel free to contact us via Live Chat, Skype: help.bet-ibc or via Email: email@example.com.