We are at the edge of the new NFL season for 2019 and it’s nothing but exciting for all the fans and bettors around the world! There have been already 5 rounds of the preseason in preparations for the tournament, to evaluate teams and players’ performances and see what can be expected in the regular season. Now, we will enjoy the seventeen-week regular season where everyone will give his best to be on the playoffs.
This year also marks the centennial of the National Football League and we are sure all the team will rise to the occasion and we will have the best spectacles of all. If you are an NFL enthusiast, then don’t hesitate to register at VIP-IBC via a betting agent to be able to bet with incredible odds!
The first thing everyone is expecting is, of course, that New England Patriots stand up for the title, which they deservedly won against Los Angeles Rams by 13-3 on the past February 3rd. With that one, they have gathered 6 championships now from which 3 have been in the last 5 years.
First round of 2019 NFL season:
With the kickoff game being on Thursday, September 5th between Chicago Bears and Green Bay Packers, the action of the first round extends until Monday 9th. For the first match, the tradition of the hosting rights for the defending champion will be broken, then the Patriots will be holding the Sunday Night Football game against Pittsburgh Steelers.
Week 1/17 will be played as follows:
- Bears vs Packers – Thursday 5th
- Jaguars vs Chiefs – Sunday 8th
- Vikings vs Falcons – Sunday 8th
- Browns vs Titans – Sunday 8th
- Jets vs Bills – Sunday 8th
- Dolphins vs Ravens – Sunday 8th
- Eagles vs Redskins – Sunday 8th
- Panthers vs Rams – Sunday 8th
- Chargers vs Colts – Sunday 8th
- Seahawks vs Bengals – Sunday 8th
- Cowboys vs Giants – Sunday 8th
- Buccaneers vs 49ers – Sunday 8th
- Cardinals vs Lions – Sunday 8th
- Patriots vs Steelers – Sunday 8th
- Saints vs Texans – Monday 9th
- Raiders vs Broncos – Monday 9th
There are only 16 games out of the 256 games that will be played along the regular season, and you can bet on the one you prefer via the best betting software for multiple bookmakers, VIP-IBC. Get ready to win big!