We are at the edge of the first round of the group stage in the new edition of the UEFA Champions League. Groups and matches are anything but exciting and we are eager to know who will be the winner this time. If you also want to be a winner by betting on these matches, you need to open an account via betting agent now!
This is the 65th edition of the tournament for the main European football clubs and, as it was already decided, the final match will be played at the Atatürk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul, Turkey. Liverpool is the winner of the previous edition and will be defending his title. The competition will take place between September 17th 2019 and May 20th 2020.
UEFA Champions League 2019-2020 groups:
After play-offs and several qualifying rounds, we end up with 32 teams divided into 8 groups of 4 teams who will face home-and-away during the first stages. The groups are as follow:
- Group A: PSG, Real Madrid, Club Brugge, Galatasaray;
- Group B: Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur, Olympiacos, Red Star Belgrade;
- Group C: Manchester City, Shakhtar Donetsk, Dinamo Zagreb, Atalanta;
- Group D: Juventus, Atletico Madrid, Bayer Leverkusen, Lokomotiv Moscow;
- Group E: Liverpool, Napoli, Red Bull Salzburg, Genk;
- Group F: Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Internazionale, Slavia Prague;
- Group G: Zenit Saint Petersburg, Benfica, Lyon, RB Leipzig;
- Group H: Chelsea, Ajax, Valencia, Lille.
Matchday 1 of Champions League group stage:
The group stage for 2019-2020 edition will begin on September 17th and end on December 11th 2019. Matchday 1 will be on September 17 and 18, it covers a total of 16 matches. Having groups E, F, G, and H playing on the first date and groups A, B, C, and D the following day.
Most important matches in this session will certainly be PSG – Real Madrid (A); Atletico Madrid – Juventus (D); Borussia Dortmund – Barcelona (F). If you want to bet on any of them, don’t think twice and catch any of the best betting services via agent thanks to BET-IBC.