Ecopayz gives you peace of mind, you can now freely spend your money anytime and anywhere you want. EcoPayz has successfully provided end-to-end,account and card-based payment solutions to businesses and individuals all around the world, offering instant, safe and fast ways of moving money around the world since its establishment. For our aspiring punters we highly recommend this payment option as one of the safest, fastest, reliable, not to mention one of the cheapest.
Ecopayz previously known as Ecocard, is an online payment option provided by the United Kingdom based PsiPay Ltd. PSI-Pay Ltd is authorized and managed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FCA register number 900011) for the issuing of electronic money.
The site is available in 8 different languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Turkish, Russian and Arabic. Payments with Ecopayz are secure and instant with the account opening procedure taking only a few minutes.
So Many Ways to Pay with EcoAccount
- ecoAccount – private online account that you can top up as you wish and use to pay directly on sites without the need to enter your financial details.
- ecoCard – these are perfect, for managing your spending or for using when abroad.
- ecoVirtualcard– this virtual, one-use card can be immediately attained, topped up and used to spend over the phone or online wherever MasterCard is accepted. There is no risk to lose it or for it to be stolen from you since it expires once used.
Transferring Funds to ECOPAYZ
Transferring funds into your Ecopayz account is available in a number of options:
- Credit or debit card
- Local bank deposit ( your ecoAccount number should be included in the “Payment Details” in the payment order)
- Local Services
- International bank deposits
Account Verification and Limits
Transaction limits, as well as withdrawal limits are set up individually for each customer, depending on his or her country of residence and the account’s status – ecoAccount’s level. The higher the level the better are the limits. By verifying your account you upgrade from the Classical level to the Silver level.
For the higher levels the limits are set at 1000 Euro per transaction, 5000 Euro per day, 10.000 Euro per week, 30.000 Euro per month. Valued customers may increase their limits further, by participating in the VIP Program offered by EcoPayz.
Deposit fees vary depending on the payment method, on the options available in your region and your country of residence. Bank wire deposit are subject to a 0,7% fee, Credit card deposit are subject to a 1,69 – 2,90% fee.
The currency conversion fee depends on the ecoAccounts level, the higher the level the lower is the fee.
- Flexible – your account can be opened in as many currencies as you need
- Quick and easy – it takes just some seconds to set it up.
- Free to set up –zero costs in setting up additional currencies
- Hassle free – one ecoAccount holds all your currency accounts.
- Convenient –switching between currencies is not a problem
- Cost effective –when abroad or paying on international sites you can save on currency conversion fees.
You may use your account in not less than 47 currencies.
- Classic – the level you get upon your initial registration. It has a lifetime limit of deposits.
- Silver – offers you increased limits on your account as well as giving you the possibility to apply for the ecoCard and ecoVirtualcard.
- Gold – offers you higher limits, free international money transfers and a reduced static currency conversion fee for all e-wallet transactions (1.49 %*).
- Platinum – offers you even higher limits, free international money transfers and a reduced static currency conversion fee for all e-wallet transactions (1.49 %*).
- VIP – gives you the highest limits within your ecoAccount, free international money transfers and even a lower static currency conversion fee for all e-wallet transactions (1.25 %*).