This policy (along with our Terms and Conditions Policy) defines the way that any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide us with, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully in order to understand our views and practices in reference to your personal information and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is BET-IBC. We are a limited liability company, registered in Curacao, as IBC-Broker BV, Pareraweg 45, Willemstad.
What kind of information we might collect
We may collect and process the following pieces of information:
- Any information that you submit to us, including whatever you submit via our website at bet-ibc.com (our 'Website'). This includes any information provided at the time of registering to use our Website. We may also ask you for additional information when you report a problem and we may record any telephone conversations with you.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that contact and any related correspondence (including emails and all kinds of media that may be attached).
- The details of all your transactions carried out through our Website will also be recorded and kept.
- The metadata of your visits to our Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, regardless of whether this is required for our own billing purposes or for other reasons) as well as all the resources that you access.
Cookies and IP addresses
Your IP address, the operating system you use, as well as your browser type, will be amongst all the information that we collect. These will be used for system administration and reporting purposes.
To improve our Website along with delivering a more personalized service and a better experience to you, we may acquire information by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. This cookie will allow us to identify you, monitor your usage of the Website and recognize you when you return to our Website.
Your browser has a setting that will allow you to refuse to accept cookies and it is your right to do so. However, taking this action may result in an inability to access certain parts of our site. Oour system will automatically issue cookies when you log on to our Website, unless you have exercised the aforementioned right.
Storage of your personal information
Nevertheless, we must bring to your attention that we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Whatever you trasnmit to us is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and the latest security features to prevent any unauthorized access.
How do we use your personal information
The following ways indicate what we use the information we keep about you for:
- To present our Website to you in a way that is most effective to you in relevance to your computer.
- To provide you with access to our Website and/or any services we may agree upon (if any).
- To fulfil any obligations that come as a result of any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To monitor and verify the proper use of the Website by you as well as any payments owed to us.
- To support and maintain our Website, to upgrade it and make any necessary changes to it.
- To bring any changes to our Website to your attention.
We may also use your data to contact you by email, post or telephone.
Can your information be disclosed to third parties?
Yes it can. For the following reasons:
- If any business or assets are either sold or acquired by us, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our company either as a whole or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, any personal data held by us will be among the transferred assets.
- If we are obliged to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal process, governmental or regulatory authorities or to protect the rights, property, or safety of BET-IBC, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
There is no other reason other than the instances listed above, that can compel us to disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you as per the conditions set forth by the Act and you can exercise it in accordance with its provisions. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to cover our cost in providing details of the information we hold about you.